Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,543 Posts
Chuck_VTX F, If you are talking about Beriah's shindig NW of Columbus, then to clarify - this is a tech session not just a meet and greet. The main focus will be on bike repairs and maintenance and not just a meal and meeting other people although these will occur. Everyone is welcome at the tech session and if you need work done, all the better.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Chuck_VTX F, If you are talking about Beriah's shindig NW of Columbus, then to clarify - this is a tech session not just a meet and greet. The main focus will be on bike repairs and maintenance and not just a meal and meeting other people although these will occur. Everyone is welcome at the tech session and if you need work done, all the better.

G'day,

Vinish
Thank You... I keep forgetting THAT PART. I have never been a part of a Tech Session. and never seen one before last year.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Many thanks for the quick reply. Could not find any particulars on any meetings, what's the when and where's? may be able to make it. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,543 Posts
River13, You are welcome to post here and I hope you get some activity but most (maybe all) of the regional sections get very little activity. Don't hesitate to post in the more general areas of the VTX Cafe.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts