Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that there are few in Colorado that have two things in common....

They ride a VTX and they surf the internet.....

Calling all Colorado VTX Riders......How many of us are there?????

Anyone interested in forming a riding group?????

·
Registered
74 Posts
OK, here's somebody in Rifle; I bought a 2006 1300R about a month ago from OTD in Denver and it's got 1300 miles on it now.

·
Wanderer in training
5,307 Posts
Colorado VTX Riders

my 1800 has been to Sturgis and has over 6000 miles put on it since my post with 1100 miles. As for groups I am going with the Colorado VTX Range Riders tomorrow on an all day ride. They are a group that I found on the internet and are local with riders from Colorado Springs as well. this will be my second adventure with them I usually ride on Sunday's but this weekend I am off and this group usually rides on Saturday. I know they are planning a big fall trip to see the trees, Creede, Lake City etc. sometime soon. Topic is on website. coloradovtxrangeriders.com

Ride safe and hopefully we can hook up for a ride as well.

·
Wanderer in training
5,307 Posts
conoco in morrison by Brandmier at 850am sharp. Look forward to it sounds like a big group is going. Check out route at coloradovtxrangeriders.com going to chat room now wait for you there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
conoco in morrison by Brandmier at 850am sharp. Look forward to it sounds like a big group is going. Check out route at coloradovtxrangeriders.com going to chat room now wait for you there.
For those that couldn't make this ride, no worries, here's the video that I created. Sorry for the wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbiLYdopdV8

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey IslanderX, remind me to stay away from your camera. I do bad things when they're on. LOL Sorry dude!

I don't stop by here often but I got a chuckle tonight looking at your video. That was a great ride, we had a blast.

For any of you guys and gals interested, we're having a group gathering at the Cafe del Sol on 6th and Garrison 12/15. Check out the details on our message board and please join us. Stop in and meet the CO VTX Group.

As to riding on Saturday, TMichael23 is correct, most rides are on Saturday. Only because we get a better turn out. If we get a few that want to ride on Sunday, well great, we'll ride both days. We even have a few weekday rides and usually a Friday lunch ride.

We did a Sunday Steamboat ride just to meet TMichael23. Great ride, they add vodka to his Red Bull and we hit the worst rain I've ridden in for years. Hope we didn't scare you off?

Hey Jetz, we have a member and good friend in Durango, Mac and Sarra. Shoot me an email [email protected] or check our board and I'll hook you up. Mac is always looking for a ride.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your help needed - Colorado Ride and Raft

Carol has hit a road block with the 2007 Ride in July Slideshow, and we would love to finish it off. Your help is needed.

If any of you fine folks took the Ride and Raft Ride and you have ANY pictures from the ride, please email them to us at [email protected]

We have no pics for that ride at all, so anything from the ride, lunch or raft would be appreciated.

And for a quick update, last week we purchased 75 tickets for the Rockies baseball and fireworks game once again. Perfect seats to see the game and show. They are the same seats we had last year.

I am meeting with the GM from the La Quinta motel next week and we will get our group rates locked in. I don't expect them to be much higher than last year.

We have the Trail Dust Steakhouse locked in once again for our Meet and Greet. Buffet style or for those with dietary needs like Spike, order off the menu. Price and food items should be locked in next week as well.

We have 3 completely new rides added to the ride selection for 2008. We are working hard to offer more activities and some different riding to keep it new. Details released after 1/19

Yes, we have more but before I release any details we want to make sure we can deliver.

If you haven't decided what you're doing in July, no worries, Join us in Colorado, we'll make it worth your while.

Register for the ride from our Event Page here.

See you all soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
new guy on the block

well, i am just getting into this vtx, i rode valkyries till today, now i own a shiney 03 retro s. hope its as good a bike as my valk was. i'm over in grand junction, been a CMA member for 21 years, rode for over 40 years.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Add another one to the list...

Hey guys, new to the site and loving it. I was wondering where I could find some loacls and stumbled on this section... Anyway count me in on any ride I can attend. I'll be on a 4k road trip from 9-6 to 9-14 though, after that, shoot me a message if anyone wants to meet up! Thanks,
Zak
Ft Collins Co. :cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
im a little new here i live in the springs
Welcome to the forum!

The CO group is having our monthly get together next Saturday, if you're interested or any of you for that matter, are interested in meeting some of us, stop in and say hello. We have a good group in the Springs and Pueblo, I'm sure you could ride up with them.

We're working on putting a tech session together in Oct, if you want to learn about your bike. So far we have two wanting to set valves, a set of tires to change and one to change out the fork springs. Also our Holiday dinner is in Nov. You're all welcome to join us for any or all. We have an active group here, hope we see you around.

Details can be found on our local board. www.coloradovtxrangeriders.com

Hope we see you around and again, welcome to the vtxcafe and the VTX community.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts