Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

online ordering from cli-max

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jtiesinga 
#1 ·
Hey guys I am thinking of ordering some cobra speedsters from an online site called cli-max. Has anyone out there ever ordered anything from these guys? Pipes are 500 bucks and I don't want to run in with any hassles if I need to return them or anything! Thanks much for input

#3 ·
They look to be for real. Located in Texas and have a picture of their offices and all their staff on web page. I did some some price checking on their site and its not bad. You might also want to check prices at Rockeymtnatvmc.com. I bought from them recently and they had free shipping plus lowest prices I could find. Might also check with Phat performance parts - from time to time they have real bargains. Bought Bubs for the 1800 there for $415.

#5 ·
Hey thanks a lot guys- seems to be the least expensive set I have found with free shipping keeping me a little bit under 500 bucks. I have been thinking about the 3 inch big straights as well. As far as you guys know is there a big difference between the speedsters and big straights as far as performance goes? The crossover port versus no crossover?

#10 ·
I have a 1300 - carbuerated. 474 shipped If I remember from climax when I looked a couple days ago. Think I'm gonna go ahead and get them. Thanks much for the info guys! I've got my a/f turned out 2 1/4 turns and I plan on de smog. Well see if that works out. If not I may try the scar mod but am a bit leary of my skills to do so

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.