1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
'Chappy'
691 Posts
yappy!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
jasper, ollie, homer, willie, oscar, roscoe, red,otis,(oscar) the mayer weiner...lol

hey bill,
just thought of sumpin'......

call him "HINES".........you could be the real "VANCE & HINES".....LOL

The term may have been recently popularized in one of the Austin Powers films starting Mike Myers, where he refers to 'mojo' as a combination of all the right stuff that makes a man successful. So, the term is used in a sexual context, referring to a man's libido, virility or ability to attract someone they like or would like as a mate. However, the word has African roots. It is said to refer to a small bag containing a magic charm (often a red flannel cloth) and herbs that is tied with a draw string and worn under clothes to bring good luck. In context of the arts, mojo brings inspiration.

MOJO...........ALL THE RIGHT STUFF TO MAKE A MAN SUCCESSFUL......

ABILITY TO ATTRACT SOMEONE THEY LIKE AS A MATE.....

RED...(flannel cloth).....MOJO BRINGS INSPIRATION.............

"MOJO" IS THE ANSWER...........

YEAH.......i'VE BEEN BUSY.........ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
7,114 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Here are some:
Braut
Frank
Oscar
Takeru: The first name of the long-time record holder for the most hot dogs ever eaten.
Schnapps
Axel
Ulrich
Cracker Jack

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I've always wanted to name a pup "Damn It"
My best friend used ti have a cat named Dammit. It started life with another name, but was always getting into stuff, and the name stuck.

Congrats, Bill and Jen. It is great when you get a new family member like that.

You could always call the new family member Dart. Or maybe Marshall, or Fender, Gibson, Pignose?

What ever you name him (my actual favorite so far is Moose), it is a lucky dog indeed to be in your house.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts