Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gave my '02 1800S to my son. It had OEM Hondaline bags and Mustang Seat. Looking for the passenger backrest and the luggage rack to "fill out" the package. I'll buy but ship to my son in Albuquerque, NM.
I have the Hondaline backrest and luggage rack, which was removed from My VTX 1800R/S so I could add the Mustang trunk (which is no longer made).
It's very clean, and I can ship it from Reno, NV.

Let's talk

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Hondaline backrest and luggage rack, which was removed from My VTX 1800R/S so I could add the Mustang trunk (which is no longer made).
It's very clean, and I can ship it from Reno, NV.

Let's talk
Think I sent a pm to you, tried but not sure. If you don't get the conversation message, contact me at [email protected].

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good Evening Trapper, I have a National Cycle Paladin Back Rest with Pad, Luggage Rack and Quick Release Brackets that I removed from my 2008 VTX-1800-T before selling it. Complete set up retailed for over $325.00. All in excellent condition. $100.00 plus freight to Albuquerque. I've attached some pics for your consideration. You can PM me or email at [email protected] or call me at 609-304-1515. Thanks for your time, Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good Evening Trapper, I have a National Cycle Paladin Back Rest with Pad, Luggage Rack and Quick Release Brackets that I removed from my 2008 VTX-1800-T before selling it. Complete set up retailed for over $325.00. All in excellent condition. $100.00 plus freight to Albuquerque. I've attached some pics for your consideration. You can PM me or email at [email protected] or call me at 609-304-1515. Thanks for your time, Steve
SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts