Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I've tried Picasa...so I hope this works... :hmm2:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112108...CI3f96b149mYuwE#slideshow/5615147606966233202

Once it opens at the first collage, just click on the Play ( > ) button at the bottom and a slide show will begin (1 pic every 3 seconds)...be sure you've got LOTS of time to look. Of course over half the photos are of my wife, Meshelle, me, Jeff and his wife Jean since we were traveling together. But there ARE several of the rest of the group.

Sorry it took so long to get these available. Hope you can enjoy them anyway.

Oh, yeah...if you want/need to race through them just keep clicking FORWARD till you see something of interest.

If it opens for you showing all the pics individually then you can click on the slide show button at the upper right or just look through the thumbnails and see up-close whatever you want. Be sure not to miss some of the little stuff, though. It might not look too interesting as a thumbnail, but has things like hidden wild horses, birds in flight, that sorta thing.

Have fun. WE did!

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool, 1/2 if my mug made it in the pics!!! Maybe it's better that way!!:D:D
Sorry...musta been when I was just sweeping around taking group photos. Everyone was so new to me I had to be careful to delete the waiters and staff from the collection after I realized who they were.

I didn't crop any group photos so if only half of you is there it was either the camera's choice...not mine...or your split personality got the better of you!

At least half of you made it. You'da thought I wasn't even AT some of these gatherings...oh yeah...I was walking around yapping my jaw. :icon_susp

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome!! Thinking about going there next June!
June is GREAT! As long as some random hurricane doesn't mess it up for you! :icon_susp

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Great pics. Worth the wait!!

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
IBA #37750
1,813 Posts
Great pics Cage! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Definitely worth the wait. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Cage, thanks for sharing these pics! Looks like a great time was had by all! Sorry to have missed it. Thanks for the PM.

Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts