Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Catholic Deacon
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice fast black VTX1800 on the N. Kings Highway side of Huntington Metro station.

So, out yourself - who are you??:D

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I expect being a Black VTX that it couldn't help but be nice.....
I would also say that you were lucky it was there long enough to park beside it since we all know as they are the fastest colour, they are restless about staying in one spot for too long.
:stirpot:

I always have a few of the cards on hand and have been successful in getting a few people to sign up here from meeting them out on the road.
:mosh:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I have my cards in the windshield bag. I've given a few away. Hope they are on the boards here now. Hampton Roads Virginia.

·
Senior Linux Advocate
600 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I try and keep a couple of cards in my wallet at all times. I've actually followed a couple of guys before so I could give them a card. Don't know if they ever joined or not but I tried.

·
Senior Linux Advocate
600 Posts
I try and keep a couple of cards in my wallet at all times. I've actually followed a couple of guys before so I could give them a card. Don't know if they ever joined or not but I tried.
I'd have been weirded out if you/someone started to follow me...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
The first guy I didn't plan on following it just happened that e both worked on. The Naval base. Followed him for about 50 miles before we hit gate traffic and I pulled up next to him. Gave him a card and my lane sped up. Didn't see him after that. The other guy was turning into a paring lot (also on base) so I didn't have to stalk for very long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
lamaybl5711
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing