Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold my bike and now have lots of parts to sell including: 2 sets Roadhouse doolies one is for R or S the other is for a C $1200 ea.both are new never used. 2 memphis shades slim windshields one is gradient dark smoke with brackets and 3 compartment pouch attached $150 the other is black bottom $50, cobra slash cut slip on mufflers $300, 3 MS windshields for MS batwing a 6in gradient black a 8in light smoke and a dark smoke recurve $70 ea. mustang seat set $300, original seat set modified by Mean City Cycles $90, 2 original exhaust one has been modified $100 ea., 2 sets of soft saddlebags one is Saddlemen $75 ea., set of hard bags unknown brand $100, Kuryakyn off set highway pegs never used $100, hard lowers brand unknown $75, Shark handlebar 600 watt speakers $75, rollastand $20, All Balls neck berrings new $20, Factory Pro jet kit $85, Kuryakyn chrome front caliper cover $25, Kisan signalminder auto cancel turn signal kit $80, Speed Bleeder one person bleed nipples $10. I have lots of other pieces and parts that i have not unpacked. We are in the process of moving, so I need to do local pick up only. I'm in Columbus,Ohio so anyone interested can pm me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sold my bike and now have lots of parts to sell including: 2 sets Roadhouse doolies one is for R or S the other is for a C $1200 ea.both are new never used. 2 memphis shades slim windshields one is gradient dark smoke with brackets and 3 compartment pouch attached $150 the other is black bottom $50, cobra slash cut slip on mufflers $300, 3 MS windshields for MS batwing a 6in gradient black a 8in light smoke and a dark smoke recurve $70 ea. mustang seat set $300, original seat set modified by Mean City Cycles $90, 2 original exhaust one has been modified $100 ea., 2 sets of soft saddlebags one is Saddlemen $75 ea., set of hard bags unknown brand $100, Kuryakyn off set highway pegs never used $100, hard lowers brand unknown $75, Shark handlebar 600 watt speakers $75, rollastand $20, All Balls neck berrings new $20, Factory Pro jet kit $85, Kuryakyn chrome front caliper cover $25, Kisan signalminder auto cancel turn signal kit $80, Speed Bleeder one person bleed nipples $10. I have lots of other pieces and parts that i have not unpacked. We are in the process of moving, so I need to do local pick up only. I'm in Columbus,Ohio so anyone interested can pm me.
Pm sent on the the Cobra
Pm sent on the the Cobra slip-ons
slip-ons
Pm sent on the the Cobra slip-ons
Can’t open your message. You can email me [email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
does the Memphis shield have the bracket to attach it t the bike?

·
Registered
17,240 Posts
Can you describe the hard bags or post a pic? I'm looking for a replacement for a damaged LeatherLyke left side bag, and they no longer are made. I have a friend in Reynoldsburg that could maybe p/up for me. How soon do you have to vacate?

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,940 Posts
Pictures would help your sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts