Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 09 1300 R the seller gave me the passenger back rest and rack but nothing to attach it to the bike; I don't think rthe stock bolts will be long enough and I also need spacers, does anyone know if there is someplace that I can but the mounting kit? I have looked on line but cane up empty. Or maybe some one has one they took off their bike and wants to sell it.

·
Super Moderator
5,541 Posts
When I bought my 09 1300 R the seller gave me the passenger back rest and rack but nothing to attach it to the bike; I don't think rthe stock bolts will be long enough and I also need spacers, does anyone know if there is someplace that I can but the mounting kit? I have looked on line but cane up empty. Or maybe some one has one they took off their bike and wants to sell it.
Follow the link below Joe. There are several examples of how members have mounted their trunks (with lots of pictures) using basically the same rack system, hope this helps you out, if you have any questions feel free to PM me (Conversations). Hope this helps you out!

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts