Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
Unless those are going to stay in the "down" position all of the time ( which I don't think you want ) they are gonna be an eyesore on your bike..

·
His Excellency
617 Posts
Unless those are going to stay in the "down" position all of the time ( which I don't think you want ) they are gonna be an eyesore on your bike..

I agree there. The top side isn't too bad but that underside is horrible. There has to be some better options. I'd look for a used set of something. Plus what are you going to do if they don't fit properly?

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
The second listing doesn't show the underside. I'm wondering what they look like. I don't have experience with either sellers or floorboards but am interested in the second style. Keep us updated if you purchase either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been looking at getting these too. From what I've seen either get the HOnda ones or the Cobra ones. Neither are cheap, but look nice and better made than the picture I see here.

·
His Excellency
617 Posts
Did a little looking and saw a set of Cobra passenger boards (open box) going for about $190 on ebay in a past auction. I'd say you would be much better off holding out on something like that. Also try posting what you want on the for sale forum on here and see if something might come along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts