Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals...finally getting around to getting this vest done...not all the patches I wanted but I guess I do not need to "overload" it either...

I wanted to have a patch of the American Flag for the upper tight, but did not get one in time...I can always put it there later...

Just wanting some opinions on location before they are made permanent...

Trying to get this done for the summer ride...

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
looking good ed

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
High-Tech *******
1,039 Posts
Looks good to me.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
The two round patches on the top row on the back, I would rotate them to make them level. I hope you understand what I'm saying. They look like you rotated them a little bit counter clockwise. Everything else is straight so I think it would flow better if they were straight as well.

But as long as you keep Marine Dad above Army Dad I'm happy :D :D :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Are you sure you don't want to reserve a spot for your flag on the front breast? Just because you don't have it yet, doesn't mean you need to fill that spot yet.

I see you still have a flag of sorts there. Just a thought.:patriot:

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
looks cool, ed!!! only there's one patch missing that i would have expected to have seen on that vest....I-DA-HO
couldn't resist...

·
Brooklyn New Yorker
385 Posts
That looks great. I like the placement of the patches.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks cool, ed!!! only there's one patch missing that i would have expected to have seen on that vest....I-DA-HO
couldn't resist...

ok mister, that's it...South Carolina is not that far from Davy..So here is what's gonna happen...First I am gonna :choppersmto your house...Second, I am gonna:banghead: on your door...Third, :spank:....fourth, I have been :icon_workand :icon_bat: and :icon_boxi....last thing just for good measure I am gonna :icon_poke...

If things do not turn out the best for me and I end up looking like :icon_head:icon_ihea then I guess we could just have a few :cheers::cheers: :cheers: and you can use your "newly" aquired medical skills and patch me up...:bleh::D

Are you sure you don't want to reserve a spot for your flag on the front breast? Just because you don't have it yet, doesn't mean you need to fill that spot yet.

I see you still have a flag of sorts there. Just a thought.:patriot:
That is my plan...to just put that patch there as a "temp"...I am still trying to get a U.S. Flag and have it sent to the seamstress....

The two round patches on the top row on the back, I would rotate them to make them level. I hope you understand what I'm saying. They look like you rotated them a little bit counter clockwise. Everything else is straight so I think it would flow better if they were straight as well.

But as long as you keep Marine Dad above Army Dad I'm happy :D :D :D

Guess I should have not been in such a hurry to get the pics...plus did not help any one of our little muts ran across the vest just before I took the pics....it will be straight when it is sewn on...

I was wondering if the "Marine" "Army" thing would start something...LOL

·
Registered
253 Posts
Guess I should have not been in such a hurry to get the pics...plus did not help any one of our little muts ran across the vest just before I took the pics....it will be straight when it is sewn on...
Makes sense. I've seen people angle their patches that way before, but yea it looks good.

I was wondering if the "Marine" "Army" thing would start something...LOL
I served 5 years in the Corps and have 2 brothers currently in the Army, so every once in a while it gets brought up in our house too, lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts