Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those of you that have asked questions about a 1300 C seat mod. Here you go!! There is alot that can be done to those stockers. Here is one that I'm doing for Gary in Canada. I will show you the mods that are being done. I will move Gary back 1 inch, widen the rear for his wife 1- 1/2 inches. Add gel front and rear. Plus a custom fitted seat cover. :choppersm

·
FREEBIRD
7,596 Posts
A2z, you had me at "those of you"..........:icon_flow I am looking forward to seeing the results. I'm also wondering if this seat can be turned into a solo.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part 1

Here is the bottom detail and 1 inch cut out. Next comes the gel.....:patriot:

Now comes gel and front seat flame. The flame gets sealed with a sealer so water doesn't get to the foam. The flame is orange to match the bike.:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
One good looking seat

Now that is going to be one great looking seat. Hey that's my seat! I can't wait to see when it is finished and on the bike. For those of you that are thinking of tossing the stock seat and trying to find a comfortable after market seat you really need to talk to A2Z. I have about three or four months until riding season in Alberta but I can't wait to pull the uncomfortable mustang seat off that I paid big bucks for and put on my new customized seat. Thanks Robert

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Project completed

Finished the seat yesterday and here it is. The rear seat is 9 inches now compaired to the 6-1/2 stock size. I moved him back one inch and added gel front and rear. I can't wait to see it on the bike...Thanks guys for looking..:patriot:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Awesome work as usual....:mosh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yahoo!

Just opened up the box and pulled out the seat. It looks Great! Now as I patiently wait for spring. When I get the bike out I'll throw on my new custom seat and post a picture or two.

Thanks again Robert for a job well done :cheers:

·
There Can Only Be One
2,649 Posts
Just opened up the box and pulled out the seat. It looks Great! Now as I patiently wait for spring. When I get the bike out I'll throw on my new custom seat and post a picture or two.

Thanks again Robert for a job well done :cheers:
What if we can't wait that long? :D

That is sharp!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts