Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GreatLakesRoadRiders.org
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have or know of one? I'm ready to buy a windshield and have not been able to find one. Just one last ditch effort before I pull the trigger.

Thanks!

·
Registered
168 Posts
no info on a coupon - but highly reccomend them. bought from them several times - quick shipping and normally the lowest price too.

·
GreatLakesRoadRiders.org
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no info on a coupon - but highly reccomend them. bought from them several times - quick shipping and normally the lowest price too.
Yes, they definitely have the lowest price on this NC shield, by 25-30 bucks! I would never expect one place to sell for so much less on an item <200 bucks.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Do you have to get the windshield now?...cause I bet directlineparts.com will have a labor day sale....and their sale prices beat Phatperformance's regular prices....but you are right I buy from Phat when its not on sale at directlineparts cause they do beat everyone and shipping is super fast...

Joe

·
GreatLakesRoadRiders.org
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have to get the windshield now?...cause I bet directlineparts.com will have a labor day sale....and their sale prices beat Phatperformance's regular prices....but you are right I buy from Phat when its not on sale at directlineparts cause they do beat everyone and shipping is super fast...
They only have the tinted version of the shield I want, unfortunately. I had been hoping to pick it up during their July 4th sale, and then was bummed out to discover that they don't carry the clear one. Also, I do need it before 8/15, for a long ride that I'll be doing. Thanks for the suggestion though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts