Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Duck! It was a great turnout with your help and a few others Bear! THANKS!!!
Everyone was asking about another meeting so there will be another! Good food, good people, great bikes! It was a little cold on the way up but it turned out to be a great day! I want to thank everyone who came out, it was a pleasure to meet you all! Again, thanks everyone and keep an eye out for another ride after the holidays!

·
Registered
954 Posts
For our next ride I'm going to put in an order for no fog! Still, it was a great ride. My buddy Wiley on the Harley said he had a good time and would ride with those Hondas again. Looking foreward to another soon. Thanks to all who organized it.:cheers:

·
Registered
452 Posts
For our next ride I'm going to put in an order for no fog! Still, it was a great ride. My buddy Wiley on the Harley said he had a good time and would ride with those Hondas again. Looking foreward to another soon. Thanks to all who organized it.:cheers:
I live in Sarasota, but couldn't make it due to a prior commitment in Lake Wales. Glad you guys were able to get together. It was foggy when I left the house and stayed that way into the afternoon out in LW. So I was wondering how the turnout would be.

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
I live in Sarasota, but couldn't make it due to a prior commitment in Lake Wales. Glad you guys were able to get together. It was foggy when I left the house and stayed that way into the afternoon out in LW. So I was wondering how the turnout would be.
I wish I'd have known you were in Lake Wales we could have done lunch or something.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I wish I'd have known you were in Lake Wales we could have done lunch or something.
Appreciate the thought. But I thought you were going to Sarasota, and it was my Wife's company Christmas party. Bok tower in the cold and fog. Not fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts