Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new VTX1300R today :cheers:and I am in love. I have my new V&H slash cut pipes ordered and also a Baron air system. My son bought a Shadow today too and now we are planning a two month road trip for next year.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the forum and hearing all about your experiences with this cycle.:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow a father son two month road trip, Good stuff right there. You might want to look into a new seat or modding the stock one!

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Sweden! and congrats to your new ride and to a very good choice. You might consider adding Cobra Fattys engine guards as one of the first mods. The Fattys probably saved my right leg in an accident last summer when I got hit by a cager and hit the road pretty hard..

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
F rider
720 Posts
Welcome to the cafe! I have a VTX 1800f and about 3 months ago bought the wife a shadow spirit, hope you and your son enjoy your Hondas as much as we enjoy ours!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
congrats on both bikes....my son has an X and we have ridden together some.....what a great thing to do....we've discussed going on an extended ride next summer.......my advice....go to a parking lot and practice with your new ride...even if you're not new to riding...you're new to the bike and need to learn it so you can be safe....have your son do the same thing.......I did and still do!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts