Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 vTX 1300c and one of my co-workers backed into my bike denting and folding my front fender. I have looked everywhere for a replacement. Not wanting to pay 350 dollars through Honda, does anyone know where I can get a used front fender or maybe a site where I can buy a custom fender that will fit a vtx.

This is driving me crazy........Someone please Help!

:banghead:

·
Cafe Vendor
3,785 Posts
Contact Stump, if he don't have one he could point you in the right direction

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
+1 If you're not familiar with him: Stump is a member on the cafe and also has a website....I think it's stumpwerx.com

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I have a 2005 vTX 1300c and one of my co-workers backed into my bike denting and folding my front fender. I have looked everywhere for a replacement. Not wanting to pay 350 dollars through Honda, does anyone know where I can get a used front fender or maybe a site where I can buy a custom fender that will fit a vtx.

This is driving me crazy........Someone please Help! :banghead:
how ya doing? i see you only have a few posts and may not know, if you do, please disregard. you can go to forums, down the middle of the page you'll see section where it says 1300 classified/parts/accessories for sale, you can find some stuff there...check this out

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?t=57907

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?t=60360

you can also post that you want to buy...:choppersm

·
Registered
11 Posts
If I don't have to cut mine up, I might have front fender for you. Trying to figure out bracket mountings for my custom fender.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
You can get one by filing a claim against the co-workers insurance company since he is at fault and liable for the damages to your motorcycle.

Don't really understand why you think you would have to pay for damages someone else caused to your bike. :hmm2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts