Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Welcome guys and girls. But, uh... I can't see your bikes. How about some pics of you and the bikes? Or the bikes alone would be good too. Again, welcome to the VTX Cafe. Your going to have a lot of fun here.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Jung and welcome to the Cafe... I saw your pictures last night... how was the weather on that ride?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome the the cafe. You'll grt a lot of good information here . Keep the pics of your rides coming

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome to the family. Feel free to jump right in. I'm sure that you will be a great addition to the people on this board.

·
Registered
114 Posts
After having spent a year in Korea and driving on several of the local roads (a while ago), you guys have my upmost respect as riders.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
welcome aboard guys & gals........you'll have alot of fun here at the cafe.....as we all do.......ride safe........

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome ,glad to see people from all over the world on here,ride safe and enjoy the cafe and your vtx.

·
Registered
348 Posts
welcome to vtx cafe! we sould keep inviting people from around the world! it's a great additive to the site! seen the pics you post. looks like a great place to ride! hope to see some more!:choppersm

·
Registered
44 Posts
We have added a new section on the chapter forums for Korea. A VTX rider there Jung contacted me about us exchanging information and photos so here is the new section.

Please welcome the to the Cafe...very cool.

thank you for your welcome~ hope to see you guys in person!~ thanks!!

·
Darkside Pastor & Addict
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe. Nice having riders from different countries here.

·
Darksider
2,849 Posts
Welcome folks. +1 on more pics...love to see what other folks bikes look like.

Are the VTXs you get alot different than ours? Seen some that had different stock rear lights/etc.

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
welcome to the cafe guys and gals!!! great folks, info, and conversation around here. glad to have you guys and gals here. ride safe!

·
back in the saddle..again
782 Posts
Welcome all:)

My son currently lives in S. Korea (Anyang)... and is teaching english.

Welcome to the cafe... freindly people...great info.... :)

Peace,
D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts