Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great pleasure that I announce our newest moderator - Sparky5151. Please join me in giving him a warm welcome to this role. In keeping with tradition, our newest moderator is named Jim so now all three active moderators are named Jim :) As always, the best way to get a moderator's attention to a problem is to press the "report" button on a post. This is the little button at the end of each post containing an exclamation point.

The current active moderators are:
Coyotevols
Sparky5151
Vinish

Do not hesitate to contact any of us with concerns or problems.

·
Registered
16,355 Posts
New Jim, congrats. I thought the fastest way to get attention from any mod was to say something that some people construed as negative towards another member.

·
Super Moderator
5,455 Posts
New Jim, congrats. I thought the fastest way to get attention from any mod was to say something that some people construed as negative towards another member.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you Fran!!!!!!?

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Thank you Jim! And Jim! And Jim! (and let ???Fran ???? figure out which one is which).
(Sorry Fran, you asked for it, just needed to be 'negative') ?.

I have noticed a lot of new members as of late, members which I see are very impressed with the amount of technical help they have been getting (not from me, I am useless).

I never used chat, so I don't miss that, I know some did and are unhappy about that, but things in life change, not always to our liking. Life goes on and we should just work with what we have.

I do miss Matt though, I miss making fun of his white walls but I'll continue doing that anyway since I expect him to be back some day.

Welcome Jim, and thank you Jim and Jim for bringing Jim on board.

:cool:

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,404 Posts
Well I'm glad the Jim tradition hasn't been broken yet. (Former moderator Gonzo is also Jim.)

·
Registered
16,355 Posts

·
Registered
16,355 Posts
Well I'm glad the Jim tradition hasn't been broken yet. (Former moderator Gonzo is also Jim.)
Just another reason that when asked several years ago to be one, I chose to decline the HONOR.

·
FREEBIRD
7,598 Posts
New sheriff in town, eh? I'll bet you're excited to try out your new hammer. Ahem.....BAN HAMMER, that is. Geez, guys, get your heads out of the gutter! ?

·
Registered
16,355 Posts
If I had a hammer......If I had a bell......If I had a song to sing......all over this laaaaaaaaand. Peter, Paul, & Mary (folk music at its finest)

·
Super Moderator
5,455 Posts
New sheriff in town, eh? I'll bet you're excited to try out your new hammer. Ahem.....BAN HAMMER, that is. Geez, guys, get your heads out of the gutter! ?

Well guys....................... and gals........................... to steal a line from Vinish..........................(putting on moderators hat) Turn off your sound and listen to me!!!!!

Removing Moderators hat!!!!

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,578 Posts
Congratulations, SPARKaroonie!! You have always been an amazing contributor to the Café, Jim... one of my all-time favorites... and you have always selflessly given to others by offering truly high-value, friendly advice with a good dose of humor thrown in - that's the way to do it! Well deserved, sir - my hat's off to you! (...and don't forget a dose SeaFoam to go with that dose of humor!) :icon_chee ...now, go forth and herd the cats! BBWWWAAAA!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
5,455 Posts
Congratulations, SPARKaroonie!! You have always been an amazing contributor to the Café, Jim... one of my all-time favorites... and you have always selflessly given to others by offering truly high-value, friendly advice with a good dose of humor thrown in - that's the way to do it! Well deserved, sir - my hat's off to you! (...and don't forget a dose SeaFoam to go with that dose of humor!) :icon_chee ...now, go forth and herd the cats! BBWWWAAAA!

Mark
Thanks Mark, I just concluded my cat herding 101 course, time will tell if I learned anything !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts