Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
(y) Excellent work Mike. I've been doing mine for quite some time, the hard way of course. Lots of wet sanding involved. Kudo's on the rig. You really are a sharp minded man 🤓 I use that White Diamond stuff too. Do I see a greasy bottle of it behind your wheel ??
Don't let SpiderWoman see that -- could be more work for you ✌
HEY!!!!!! Missed seeing you!!! She’s not a shiny parts person so I’m good there :ROFLMAO: and yes I use the CRAP out of White Diamond on my X!!! Don’t be such a stranger!!! You gonna be at Jimmy’s ride this year????

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
HEY!!!!!! Missed seeing you!!! She’s not a shiny parts person so I’m good there :ROFLMAO: and yes I use the CRAP out of White Diamond on my X!!! Don’t be such a stranger!!! You gonna be at Jimmy’s ride this year????
Still up in the air Mike. Trying to get my back/sciatica to calm down after slipping a couple times weed eating a 1/3 acre bank behind my house, which I do 3 or 4 times a year. Beginning to think it's just gonna wash away anyhow. Heard today that if we didn't get any more rain around here until November, we'd still be even for the year.
I keep telling myself it's only 140 miles to Jimmy's and my better half says I should go. Course she would say that since she bugs out for 3 or 4 trips a year to see friends/family and shop at Gatlinburg.
I need to make a decision soon in order to get a room at the Pokie. I'll let you know. My X is ready to go at the drop of a hat.
Most excellent to hear back from you Mike. (y)

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Took me a while to remember Dirtdobber. He had a rig made out 2X4's, a washing machine motor and a hub for the wheel. He had it outside his shop (easier slingin') and could sand and polish a wheel in no time.
May he RIP and is sorely missed.
tom

21 - 23 of 23 Posts