Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
:hmm2: I really am at a loss for words on this one. Only because I have rode the stretch of road in question. I think their was no winners here. 2 wrongs dont make a right. The guy in the truck tho. MMMMMMMMM....
It just good it wasnt me he tried to run over like that. Im no superman but when threatened with a pipe. Well I dont think I'll say anything else.. Thanks for the link on the video. Let's face it, we will all have had a near miss eventually:eek:. You gotta stay on your toe's.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thought exactly on the two wrongs, the biker DID pass in a no passing zone, but that doesn't give the cager the right to nearly force him off the road, then to try and chase him down, how many corners/curves you see that idiot cross the center line, a couple of times just missing oncoming bikes. I didn't get to hear any audio if there is any, I'm at work, but I really hope the cops nailed this F*@ktarded bastard.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Once on a hwy in southern MO, a man in a red pickup starting following me real close, so I went faster, then he went faster. Eventually, I was hauling-a** trying to get away from him. If he could have caught me, he would have ran over me. I wish I would have had a pocket of marbles with me.

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Saw this the other day. Crazy stuff. I don't agree with either party here, but still not a good idea for the truck to put others in harms way or try to kill someone. I hate seeing riders doing what this guy did, because it just gives the rest of us a bad name. If the video was used for charging anyone, both of them would be charged.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I used to ride a crotch rocket and go fast, but this guy.... damn. It's not like he was really the one in danger to piss him off to that kind of extent. It's probably just because the road is heavily traveled with riders and he got irritated. Still though, that is ridiculous.

·
High-Tech *******
1,039 Posts
That's nutty. While I agree that the biker shouldn't have passed in the double yellows, he at least could see and do it safely. The truck on the other hand was just like an out of control wrecking ball. Crossing curves and on both sides of the road. Just sad that people are like that.

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
Lucky it wasn't me, crowbar or not.

-Gonz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts