Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting to stay alive on the forum. I got a nasty note saying that if I didn't post something soon I would be kicked off VTX Cafe.....so here it is. :mad:

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
This is your only post since you joined the site back in August 2009. Ray is a really cool guy and a nasty message from him doesn't sound like something he would do. Removing inactive accounts is normal for a forum. You haven't said a peep on the forum untill now? This is a great place. Jump in there, ask questions, offer advice ect...

Oh yea, Happy Memorial day, and welcome to the site. :patriot:

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from the High Plains of Texas ...

Join in - ask questions - give some answers - makes some comments- and learn to like Livermush ...

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the Free World)

Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Welcome to the "Cafe" from Oceanside, California:patriot:

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Join in and have fun. :D Lots of good people and knowledge here. :cool:
Welcome to the CAFE from Louisiana. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
You joined over a year and a half ago, never posted anything (even a "howdy everybody" intro), yet you're pissed about getting a "post or get the boot" message that was probably automatically sent from the forum server??...:kidding:

Can't please everybody I guess...:hmm2:

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks like you survived...way to post up.

Welcome to the cafe from the Hoosier State...you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
:eek:

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh. Albany is my home town. Lived there from age 2 through high school.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts