Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit I love potato chips and always try to test new ones to see if I like them. Last night I was at a local event and found these new ones. Baked into a round shape and sorta salty. Had a slight taste of tuna fish. I looked at the bag and they were called “Snatch-O’s

Left a bit of an aftertaste, but not too bad.

Anybody ever try these new chips?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Mines really never tasted salty, you sure it wasn't seasoned by someone else first??? You didn't buy them at the sloppy seconds store did you???

·
FREEBIRD
7,430 Posts
Ah, yes...Snatch-O's...that takes me back. I remember they once experimented with a few different flavours, one being ketchup. It wasn't very popular.:nope:Not to mention they had some bizarre advertising partnership with a big NHL team, where the logo was front and center on the bag of Ketchup Snatch-O's... Detroit-Red-Wings.gif I don't get it.:shrug:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, yes...Snatch-O's...that takes me back. I remember they once experimented with a few different flavours, one being ketchup. It wasn't very popular.:nope:Not to mention they had some bizarre advertising partnership with a big NHL team, where the logo was front and center on the bag of Ketchup Snatch-O's... View attachment 142745 I don't get it.:shrug:
I think I know what you mean here. This thread is supposed to be food related. I will be reporting this post...

·
FREEBIRD
7,430 Posts
Question: If you derail a thread that was designed to be off the rails, would that be considered railing the thread? :icon_pelv
So confusing...:icon_dizz

·
Registered
16,043 Posts
Ah, yes...Snatch-O's...that takes me back. I remember they once experimented with a few different flavours, one being ketchup. It wasn't very popular.:nope:Not to mention they had some bizarre advertising partnership with a big NHL team, where the logo was front and center on the bag of Ketchup Snatch-O's... View attachment 142745 I don't get it.:shrug:
Uhhh, I think you could only get those a few consecutive days each month!

·
FREEBIRD
7,430 Posts
Uhhh, I think you could only get those a few consecutive days each month!
True, Fran, but this "limited release" tactic just made it all that much more "desirable". Yeesh....not for me. I'm not gunna' stand in line to buy a bag of ketchup chips. No freakin' way!:nope:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts