Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
ATTENTION ATTENTION...Any and all attempts to derail or rerail my thread will be dealt with swiftly and severely....

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I can say without a doubt that, although my current bag of Snatch-O's is sold in Thailand, it probably tastes the same as the American brand.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Anyone remember the Greaseman and his California Potato Chip stories?

Other than that, I got nothing.

Vaughn

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,148 Posts
I bet they'd be good with cheese on 'em, Snatch-O Nachos

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
ATTENTION ATTENTION...Any and all attempts to derail or rerail my thread will be dealt with swiftly and severely....
All in the name of enlightenment, Padawan.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
I musta grown up in a different planet.......what are you guys talking about? I thought this was a very nice thread about potato chips.....one of my favorite foods.....it should be in its own food group......but noooooooo you perverts changed the whole thing around......must be that mr. Spoiler thing.......I'm embarrassed!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Jus stay away from the ones that have cheese with chunks. :coffee:

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
I musta grown up in a different planet.......what are you guys talking about? I thought this was a very nice thread about potato chips.....one of my favorite foods.....it should be in its own food group......but noooooooo you perverts changed the whole thing around......must be that mr. Spoiler thing.......I'm embarrassed!!
We wouldn't do that ever, would we? :nope::nope::nope:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts