Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new 2009 vtx1300r owner and I plan to put a set of Vance and Hines cruzers exhaust system as well as a pro-r hypercharger intake, but I can't seem to find a fuelpack or power commander for my bike. Does anyone know of any or have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I am a new 2009 vtx1300r owner and I plan to put a set of Vance and Hines cruzers exhaust system as well as a pro-r hypercharger intake, but I can't seem to find a fuelpack or power commander for my bike. Does anyone know of any or have any suggestions?

You have a carburetor.... no fuel commander since it's not fuel injected... You can rejet if needed.

I would reccomend staying away from the jet kit that will come with your Hypercharger as it will make your bike even more lean that it is from the factory...

Search SCAR Mod on this site

also look into Factory Pro jet kits

oh and welcome to the cafe!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks guys

That makes sense now I guess I should have just check for myself but I had three people tell me it was fuel injected lol oh well thanks again
you guys ROCK! :mosh:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Its one of the advantages, and there arent too many imo, of having carburetor on the 1300. Basically all you need is a glens permanent a/f tool. I'm not the expert here, but have had lots of help from Charlie, Gonzo and others who's opinion and advice i trust.
Good luck and enjoy your bike
Bry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts