Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few maps I have for download. The first is a MPG map, I get great gas mileage with that map and performance is ok but not the best, riding 2 up we get 34-35. The other maps are good performance maps for my bike...not sure how they will do on your bike.

To save click on a map and save it to your computer.

MPG Map:
2002 VTX 1800 Retro
Vance and Hines Big Shots with baffles
Kuryakyn Pro Hypercharger w/K&N filter

This is a Custom Map made by:
TNT Dyno - Nashville, TN

Medic1 Map:
2003 VTX 1800R
Kuryakyn Hypercharger, Riley Exhaust Mod.

TDF50 Map:
2003 VTX 1800R 34 mpg
49 state version
VTXExhaust.com with HK quiet baffles
Hypercharger
Desmog with GP block off plates
Tuned 8/05 in Akron Ohio By Crooked Creek Motorcycles
TDF50

M109-070 Map:
2002-2003 Honda VTX1800 Retro
Vance and Hines Bigshots with A415R baffles
Hypercharger air box

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a Jardine map

2005 1800S with Jardines 2-1/4" Drag Pipes and Pro Series Hyper Charger. Anyone offer :patriot:some help?

·
Registered
8 Posts
maps

X I have a 1800N with Vance and Hines Big shots with baffle, Kuryakyn pro r hypercharger. when i use the map for the V&H big shots and Kur pro hypercharger I get 33mpg in town but it backfires allot. I remaped it for V&H big shots but stock airfilter I get 32mpg but does not backfire. How does your mpg map compare to the other two maps.:hmm2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try Map#122-030 0r 122-031 I Dont Check Fuel Milage But They Ran Good With No Back Fire
O5 1800f V&h Big Shot Hyper Charger
P.s.i Do Have 2 Custom Maps I Will E-mail Direct If You Like
Have A Great Night

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the help I will have to try out these two maps on the bike and see how they work. Are the other two map of your bike after it was dynoed? Yes I would like for you to send me the custom maps that you have no harm in trying them out also.:cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need a Map for VTX 1800N

I have a 2006 VTX 1800N with New Hard Krome 2/1 sideburners and looking for a powercommander map. I found only one off the site : m122-022.exe and was wondering if anyone had one that is better?

·
Registered
68 Posts
This will be a GREAT sticky if people will share their maps!!! Good post

I am looking for maps for....

2006 1800N
K&N Air Filter
Cobra Shorts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
some of you guys seem to know a lot about the pc's.

i bought my bike used, guy had a pc installed cobra longshot pipes pro hyper charger, k&n filer.

i have never used the pc software, i downloaded it, and it looks simple enough but generally when i think that im in over my head. lmao

is it really easy? i wanna save the map i have (dear god i never dreamed of such performance with a cruiser) so that i can tear up the streets when i want to, but i ride to and from work every day and i'm only getting 25 mpg right now. i mean i am a fatboy but damn i should be able to get better i hope.

ill be honest and say im just afraid of installing the wrong map and hurting my bike.

:stirpot:

thnks guys.

·
Embrace the Cross
12 Posts
I would like to hear the answer too

My VTX is only getting similar mileage. I'm not real happy about that. It is cheaper to drive my car at this point.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
yeah i know exactly what you mean. my toyota gets 35mpg to and from work. it sucks. . . i stil ride the bike though. gives me a chance to relax before work and unwind after ya know. unless i get off during rush hour then im pissed off because of the douche bags in the cages, nd irritated by the 10000000000 degree heat here in phoenix. thankful winter is around the corner and ill be a happy rider again, relishing the chance to stop at a stop light and soak up some of the heat coming off the bike. lmao

:patriot:

·
Registered
373 Posts
2006 1800N, 3"HK's, w/flaming X airbox w/ K&N filter. I use m122-015. Gets me 42+mph. Can send if anyone needs.

Tank...................:patriot:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
VTX 1800Rw/Cobra Dragsters and soon to have Pro Hypercharger...

Thoughts or assistance on a map for this???

·
Registered
373 Posts
Go to the Power Commander website. They have numerous downloads for different setups on different bikes, pick your exact one or one that is close and try it.

Tank...............:patriot:

I don't know what this is m122-015. Can you explain for someone who is new here?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
An old post...didnt need to change the mapping whatsoever as it runs like a charm...

Tx anyway.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts