Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, I feel blessed. I have 2008 1800F1 with Cobra longshots no baffles, K&N open box filter Power Commander III USB, I get 147 to 150 miles till the fuel light comes on. I ride mostly 75 to 80mph.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2002 1800R with Pro Hypercharger 9407(?), V&H Big Shot exhaust(?), Power Commander III.
Would anyone be willing to please assist me with building or providing me with a map for this setup? I have searched the P.C. website, the V&H website and the Google without any luck. Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to help me.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Call the PC mfg., Dynajet, in Californistan.

Reactions: GioVonGio

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont have the money to dyno my bike and i know there are less than a handful who have my setup,
2002 1800C
Hypercharger K&N filter
Mortons Xroids with power cones.
PCIII (not the USB version)

if anyone has this set up and has a map specific for this please share........ Dynojet after all of these years and me begging them still does not have a map for this setup, i tried the line "well use my bike to create a map" they said "go get it dynoed and send us the map...."

·
Registered
28 Posts
2002 VTX 1800R, PC III, modified stock airbox w K&N airfliter, and 3" Hard Krome Longs. On advice from VTX Cafe members I went to Bareass Choppers and downloaded a great map. If the Fuel Pressure Regulator is more than 10 years old, throw it away and get new one (eliminated all my weird fueling issues) $60.00 on bikebandit.com. Just the opioion of a broken down old airplane mechanic.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
The FPR should be available from a Honda Powersports parts counter for less than $50. It was around $40 when I did mine several years ago. Easy to change with the right small wrench/ sockets.

·
Registered
28 Posts
PaXman Honda dealer in So Cal wanted $65, $55 for the internal tank fuel filter. I tend to avoid the dealers if possible.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts