Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonnie's aunt's nephew (her husbands, brother's grandson) was shot Sunday by his father (by accident) in the chest and killed while he was showing a old black powder gun to the 4 year old...somehow he didn't realize the gun was loaded.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/22/1857242/3-year-old-boy-shot-to-death-in.html

Obviously the family is quite devastated and needs all the prayers they can get, I'm sure this young couples marrage is going to come under some serious stress.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
Such a tragedy, prayers sent their way. You're right Ray, the marriage will come under fire. I just hope they can get through this.

·
Registered
276 Posts
while he was showing a old black powder gun to the 4 year old...somehow he didn't realize the gun was loaded.

unbelievable !

a gun is a gun ... created to kill .. isn't it ?

we have not a same approche like you in Europe (we have not the 4th amendement in our Constitution )

all my though to your family ... in a such terrible moment.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Can't even imagine.........

Tragedy happens and I really hope that this family can rely on God's strength to pull them through this... Prayers sent

·
Deactivated Account
218 Posts
Prayers of strength have been said for the family.

A parent should not have to bury a child....made worse by a situation such as this.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Very tragic thing to happen and with a black powder rifle no less. Prayers to family and friends and God Bless Jesse.

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
sorry to hear it about that, ray! prayers sent

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Such a tragedy for all involved. Prayers sent Ray.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts