Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11.5” HD chrome shocks about 18 months old. I’m replacing with 12” shocks for better ground clearance. These still look new and will be the best ride your VTX has ever had. $475 shipped in the lower 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,587 Posts
11.5” HD chrome shocks about 18 months old. I’m replacing with 12” shocks for better ground clearance. These still look new and will be the best ride your VTX has ever had. $475 shipped in the lower 48.

Been on a waiting list, from Precision Machine in Cali, for 2-1/2 months now. I'm hoping any day they come through. Right.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been on a waiting list, from Precision Machine in Cali, for 2-1/2 months now. I'm hoping any day they come through. Right.
These are for sale. I should have the 12” shocks next week. They will be available to ship as soon as I get the other ones installed.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, how did you like the 12" shocks?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
They are great. It gave me some additional clearance for riding. I own the Ride Like a Pro franchise in Arkansas. It is intimidating for students if I drag the floor boards through the exercises. The ride quality of the 444 shocks are amazing. In addition I have the Racetech springs and emulators in the forks, so it is night and day different than stock.

·
Registered
17,587 Posts
I'll second that ^^^^ last statement. BTW, I received mine June 29 after ordering March 15. 3-1/2 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts