Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 818 Posts

·
Old Rider, newer VTX
185 Posts
As my boys got older I tried to convince them to get to know dancers and gymnists. At least when they are young.

Some of Putin's gf and a glass of ice water would probably kill me.

For long term relationship, ie. marriage and a spouse that carries her own weight, I recommended getting to know the nursing students!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
some of those russian girls are very very gorgeous, thats for sure..With having a mistress like that, i dont think we will have to worry about Putin for much longer :D

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Russian girls look for a way here then seem to disappear in no time. When you look like that it's not hard to find a husband so you don't have to worry about being returned to Russia. If you have the money you can have one too. I can only afford the very ugly ones ............Maybe!!!!:D

·
Favorite Bike - V65 Magna
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Russian girls look for a way here then seem to disappear in no time. When you look like that it's not hard to find a husband so you don't have to worry about being returned to Russia. If you have the money you can have one too. I can only afford the very ugly ones ............Maybe!!!!:D
Yea! Walter here won an 8 million dollar lotto and, would you believe it, this Russian girl just happen by and it was true love. His luck sure is running good.

Geezer

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
I think the most interesting thing is seeing a Russian edition of "Vogue". Whodathunkit back in the good ol cold war days. That's even more cool than seeing a McDonalds in Hanoi.

·
Registered
209 Posts
You'll notice that you never see beautiful older Russian ladies.........:nope:
they disappear....
Saw this post and jut couldnt resist.. =) My mum is Russian, and at her 45 she looks like a model, honestly. I know many many Russian women who look very good.
But yeah, Putin´s gf is beautiful.

·
Chi-Town Darksider
793 Posts
Cuz they become no longer beautiful. Happens to a lot of women, not just Russians :bleh:
Make sure none of you married members out there let the wives see this thread or you may be attacked with questions or possibly physically attacked and not in a fun way as these smileys look like their having lol :spank:

1 - 20 of 818 Posts