Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Question about conceal carry

15K views 53 replies 22 participants last post by  BG-Pete 
#1 ·
Im in TX and have a permit I am wondering if Illinois allows it Ill be traveling threw the state?? TX has No agreement on file with the state.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
I have a link at home on my pc, that shows you where your states permits are accepted. When I get home, I'll post it for you.

Ray
Thanks but I have that information on other states I could not find any info on Illinois that made any since that's why I posted. I just find it hard to believe that they are that restrictive that you cant even own a hand gun WOW. Glad I live in TX come January they are going to push for open carry I think that's a bad Idea I have my reasons for that. I like to keep the bad guy's guessing.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
I open carry when I'm on the bike. I like to think of it a a deterrent rather than a guessing game. Just one man's opinion....(a man with a gun)...

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

Here's the map.
If we had an open carry law I would open carry myself as I said earlier Tx is considering it. The Issue I have is the cops having to check every time someone reports a person with a hand gun it will take away there time doing other things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.