Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm new to this. Had my VTX 1300C for less than a month (already hit 1000 miles on the year though!). I'm looking for Quick Release Saddlebags or Sissy Bar Bags that when they're removed I can barely tell it's setup for them. No saddlebag bar/gaurds either. Anyone suggestions?

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,200 Posts
Easy brackets or ghost brackets for saddlebags. They make a detachable sissy bar, but I don't know if it the two will work together. Most sissy bar bags are mounted with straps.

And welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
769 Posts
I've got the setup you're talking about. I've got a jafrum SB7 sissy bag, cobra standard sissy w/ notches to make it somewhat quick release, and EZ brackets w/ saddlemen bags and it works really well for me. I generally only put them on for road trips and it takes about 10 minutes. Jafrum makes great saddlebags too at very reasonable prices.

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
I love my Easy Brackets. I had a bolt problem and conversed with Tom at Easy Bracket. He told me not to worry about anything, he wouldn't ship one, but 2 to me so if I had a problem in the future. Great folks to work with.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Look at Leather Lyke bags. Come off in less than a minute and no brackets mess with the looks of the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts