Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
This guy needs all 1800cc
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys know my bike is listed. Well, most of you have a bike.
I doubt a local buyer is interested in all of my gear like my brothers here may be. Here's a few things that will be sold in addition to my bike....

- Bike Floor Jack - this is the aluminum 1500 lb version that's great for lifting it up and putting it on a stand - the wood stand I built from quality lumber could be included

- Shop manual - I know several have a digital one, but I preferred a physical book while wrenching.

- Excellent condition Schuberth C3Pro modular helmet in size XL

- Road bag - I can get details if you want, a picture is attached of the bag on my bike - it rides hanging from the sissy bar

- Leather tool bag with blue flame stitching - about 14" long and 6" diameter cylinder shape

- Cooling vest - this one's very nice with the phase change gel, comes with a case. I'll get more details for someone interested

- Really nice cold weather gloves - I think I posted a pic of them somewhere on these boards. I'll get more info if you want

- Lots of miscellaneous hardware - factory chrome bolts, some brackets, bulbs, etc. Mainly from the foot peg or grab rail areas. But if you need something, I actually have quite a bit and might save you time and money versus ordering back orders. These would be cheap/ free unless you want a lot and shipping gets spendy.

- Factory pipes and seats - excellent condition off of this VTX1800F

- Anything else, ask cause I might have it.

You guys have been awesome and the ride has been great!

Tire Sky Wheel Plant Fuel tank
Plant Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

·
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: 68valiant

·
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cooling Vest - I went with the best as I tried an ice pack version which had temperature swings that were too extreme (froze me at first but then lost cooling capability quickly as it melted). This Phase Change stuff keeps a pretty consistent cooling for hours (honestly worked for a six hour ride before I ended up putting it in a hotel mini fridge).
This one is a "Medium/Large" which is pretty adjustable and fits me. I'm 6'5" 250 lbs, wear an XL/XXL t shirt, a 50 xlong suit coat, a 36" or 38" waist

Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest - Asking $100 and I pay shipping
Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Black - The Warming Store

Glove Sleeve Sportswear Luggage and bags Fashion accessory
Sleeve T-shirt Font Sportswear Material property

1 - 3 of 3 Posts