Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
dizzy member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i know i have not been around much... i have been on the fury fourm and busy with work kids new bike etc.... but the realities ride is coming up may 27th... i was hoping to get a group together to ride together... don't want to be stuck in a group of harley's leaking oil on me or any honda haters out there... details for the ride are at : http://www.realitiesride.com/

pre register and then let me know if you want to meet up? i will most likely be staying in loveland sat. night so we can meet up there... :choppersm

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey, Kerry - my old lady and I will be doing the whole weekend, going up on Saturday morning, spending the night in Greeley, then back on Sunday for the ride. Happy to meet up in Loveland on Sunday morning - it's on the way back to Ft. Collins, or on the way to Greeley on Saturday night just to shake hands, rev motors and maybe put one back.

And yes, it would be nice to be in a pack of Hondas for once! :choppersm

·
dizzy member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, i don't know what we have planed for sat. but if you want to meet up at the holiday inn across the hwy drom thunder mountain at 8:30 sunday that would be cool. i'll be the one on the orange fury... you are the only other honda i know of so far... i know a couple of yamahas coming ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sounds good! We're pre-registered, so we'll check in at Thunder Mountain at 8, and see you guys at 8:30. I'll be on a black-cherry 1300 with my old lady. Guess it'll be kind of hard to miss your fury!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey, Kerry - sorry we missed you. I saw your Fury in the Group A lot and we hung around awhile, but then headed back to the gravel pit (Group B) when the skydivers started coming down. We looked for you on the ride but didn't see you. We made it through the whole ride, and were absolutely exhausted (especially as we did the rally on Saturday) - great time though! Realities Ride raised over $600K this year!

I hope you had a great time as well, and maybe we'll be able to hook up for another ride this summer.

·
dizzy member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike,

yes i was up at the registration table talking with some friends from B.A.C.A. and looking for you and a friend from work. it was a great ride good weather... i had a blast. got back into ft. collins and met up with my kids and had lunch and watched some shows then went back to the hotel pool... all in all a good weekend.

when in aroura are you? we are over by southlands ... :choppersm

·
Registered
238 Posts
Damn, I'm from Colorado. If I was still there I would be there in a heartbeat!!! Good luck with the ride guys, have fun and be careful.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
47 Posts
mike,

yes i was up at the registration table talking with some friends from B.A.C.A. and looking for you and a friend from work. it was a great ride good weather... i had a blast. got back into ft. collins and met up with my kids and had lunch and watched some shows then went back to the hotel pool... all in all a good weekend.

when in aroura are you? we are over by southlands ... :choppersm
I'm also over by Southlands. Just on the west side of 470 - the neighborhood on the northwest side of Smoky Hill and Riviera. Sounds like we're close enough for a beer. :beer:

By the way, I think that may be your fury behind me in my avatar...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts