Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home yesterday from taking my daughter to physical thearpy when i decided to turn right into a hardees parking lot off a busy 4 lane highway. as i was turning in this lady ran right into the rear of my 02 ranger.it didnt really hurt my truck due to her hitting the trailor hitch but it really damaged her fusion in the front. it hurt my neck and back and my daughters shoulder and her knee the sterio flew out of the dash and hit her face blacking her eye and hurting her shoulder other than that we are ok. the other driver and her daughter was ok. the lady kept saying how sorry she was and how she shouldnt have been driving because she had lost her mother just two days before. so remember her as she mourns her mother and remember us as we get over being sore. be safe out there because everyone has more on there mind this time of year than normal. tncruzer1300

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, like i said be careful out there, the lady that hit me mother passed away and i lost mine in may so i can relate to being distracted and not able to concentrate. with christmas and all the extra traffic be aware.
tncruzer1300

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Glad it wasn't worse, and hope everything works out ok for you.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thank God nobody was seriously hurt. Also i too thought your post meant your bike got rearended...whew...i guess you made out as good as you could. Amen to everyone being extra careful during this time of year, even if your roads arent covered with black ice or snow. People do tend to drink a lot more in the Christmas season, or are distracted about errands and sales and all the things they aim to do before Christmas arrives.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Really glad you weren't on your bike. Like everyone else has said, my first thought was that you were riding at the time. Glad no one was severely hurt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts