Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much for faith and God and religion but I wondered if the ones that are would pray for my wife tomorrow.She is having her left leg knee replacement done.She is really good lady and certainly deserves more them me.
Thanks,
DaBear

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Best of luck to her and I will say a prayer for a fast recovery. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Wishing her the best & she will be in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Prayer sent, I'm having the same operation Jan 10th. I have done a lot of research on it and i has a 90% success rate. It's done on a lot of us over 50 people. The rehab is the key, my neighbor is 80 and had his second one done a week ago. He's up and mobile already. I'll keep you and her in my nightly prayers.

·
F rider
720 Posts
The great thing about God, is even if you have doubts about him, he still listens to your prayers! I'll be praying for your wife, yall have a merry Christmas!

·
Ol'man with a bike
701 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers are sent.

As a side note, my Grandmother had this done years ago on BOTH knees...she is still doing great and without, I am sure she would be in a wheelchair now. I am sure it will be fine.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Prayers sent... and she should do well, I think that there is really good success rate for this kind of replacement providing she follows the rehab program closely.

Spoiler

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Prayers sent! My mother had this operation done also, on both knees. The rehab was longer in those days, but she was soon playing golf!

Merry Christmas to you both
Bry

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm not much for faith and God and religion but I wondered if the ones that are would pray for my wife tomorrow.She is having her left leg knee replacement done.She is really good lady and certainly deserves more them me.
Thanks,
DaBear
Hey DaBear, prayers given for you and the wife. I too will be going through this operation Jan 21, time doesn't allow my getting it done on this years deductible. BTW, read Romans 10:9-10, the fact that you believe prayer will help says something about your faith.
Jerry

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Prayers sent forcboth of you and her surgical team. God is great. Have faith!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 39 Posts