Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum, but one of our old members' wife is moving home to hospice, and it is expected she has only a few days left. Cancer is a curse I wish we would find a cure for.
Kevin texted me this afternoon, asking me to let his old friends know that his wife Donna does not have much time left.
Kevin was a very active forum member about the time I joined in 2015. He came to my NC Trout-Fishing weekend, and also to the ECG and one of the WVA- Summer Rides..
Kevin and I had some time together after his off-roading incident at the ECG. He is a great guy, and good friend.
I hope to garner some good wishes and prayers for Donna,. Kevin, their children, and family.
Please keep them in your thoughts during this life-changing time.

Ray

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,774 Posts
Thanks for posting this Ray. Certainly thoughts and prayers go out to Kevin, his wife and family. Sadly, this is a bridge many of us have to cross and you're right: there should be a cure for cancer.
:cry:

·
Registered
17,240 Posts
I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum, but one of our old members' wife is moving home to hospice, and it is expected she has only a few days left. Cancer is a curse I wish we would find a cure for.
Kevin texted me this afternoon, asking me to let his old friends know that his wife Donna does not have much time left.
Kevin was a very active forum member about the time I joined in 2015. He came to my NC Trout-Fishing weekend, and also to the ECG and one of the WVA- Summer Rides..
Kevin and I had some time together after his off-roading incident at the ECG. He is a great guy, and good friend.
I hope to garner some good wishes and prayers for Donna,. Kevin, their children, and family.
Please keep them in your thoughts during this life-changing time.

Ray
Thanks for sharing, Ray. Prayers here from Linda & I for Kev and his wife/ family. Will never forget his curve wipeout in front of Rick & I on Bully's ride to Front Royal. You are so helpful in all the get-togethers we have participated in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Prayers for Donna, Kevin & their family. Cancer sucks for sure. Praying their community will surround them with love, food and whatever else they may need during this time so they can just be together. 💜

1 - 6 of 6 Posts