Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought i would go ahead and send an invite here, a local group of us in colorado are making a ride to pagosa springs from colorado springs on the 18-19 of july, thats just a little over a week away!
i know its short notice but out of what was 7 people only 3 and possibly 4 are able to make it.

this is an overnighter we are riding from colorado springs leaving at 9 am and riding to pagosa springs. this ride takes us through 2 different passes. should be a most excellent time. we will eat at one of the finest local resturants and play in the hot springs for the afternoon, spend the night and depending on the popular vote we may ride though durango and onto grand junction, then denver and north folks head north and south heads south. or we may go back up I-25 depending on the popular vote.
if you would like to make this ride your welcome to join us, bring a swim suit and some money. youll need to make a hotel reservation in pagosa for the 18th and you better make it quick! i reccommend bringing a significant other and if possible ask a friend or couple to share a room. the rooms are about 95 bucks a night and split 4 ways thats a good deal!
some of the folks are going to pitch a tent for 25 bucks in a local campsite so that may be another option to consider.
if anyone is interested and wants to commit to the ride send me a PM and ill give you all the details as to where we will meet and where we plan to stay.
i think this will be a fun day and anytime you can be someplace with people in swim suits can't be a bad thing!
dont miss it!
Kevin

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sent you a pm, I'm interested but not sure you want to see me in a swim suit lol
ha ha well ill let you decide on that. but if it makes you feel any better i am sure there will be some other people in swim suits that are easy on the eyes!
there are like 16 different pools you can pick your own!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Watch out for those run away chicken trucks!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts