Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
My World is a Zoo
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2unwind and I are getting together for a ride on Sunday the 12th in the central part of NC. We will be riding about 125 miles together through the uwharrie national forest along with the surrounding areas. We will also be making one very special stop along the way.
I can't give out to many details but I have room for 2 to 3 other riders to join us on this ride. Lets just say if you are free that day and and want to have a once in a life time experience send me a PM and I will let you in on the details.

Sorry for the tease and sorry I can't open this up to the entire board but it is limited space. I promise I will post pics after the event and I might be able to open it up again to other riders if it turns out well.

:choppersm

·
My World is a Zoo
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm returned

Chkrider is in. That leaves only 2 spots left. Don't miss out.

Only problem is, now that there are two hot ladies on this ride I am not sure my special event will outshine the riders attending.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
...Knight....don't be jealous
cant help it when it comes to my ladies...when they go somewhere and i cant go :banghead:

hope everyone enjoys the ride...sounds like a great surprise for it too :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i never got a message. Whats up man. I might be interested just need a few details. Thinking about riding to chimney rock this weekend.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'll be out of town that weekend. If there is a second running i'll try to be available for that one. Can't wait to see some of the pics though.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
a www.puroance.com meeting in your house doesnt really count as company...:nono:

Now now... you half-bred steroid-deprived hillbilly playboy... let's not go wrecking Grizzly's thread... you and I have a habit of doing that, don't we....

Catch you on the flip side...... Go up a couple of channels and give a shout out to me... you copy....?

Down and out

;)

Spoiler

·
My World is a Zoo
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Had a great ride with chkrder, 2unwind and goldsmith today. Thanks guys for coming to my neck of the woods. Hope you had a good time.
Here are some pics:

Grizzly, chkridr, 2unwind, Goldsmith at Pisgah covered bridge

Goldsmith and 2unwind at NC Zoo chimp exhibit

chkrider at NC Zoo chimp exhibit

2unwind, chkridr and Goldsmith meet a rhino

You guys can caption this one:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
I am home and heading out to finish my project.

Grizzly, had a blast!!!!!!!! Was nice to meet you. Lady's, as always a pleasure.

Caption for the last one......I have one but will refrain from sharing it. LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts