Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
IBA #37750
1,813 Posts
Got home at 5:30....what a ride....and no rain!

Thank you, thank you , thank you for a fantastic day. Grizzly, it was nice meeting you and thanks for putting this together. I had a blast! Keith, good to see you again too.

Gonna upload my pics asap. :mosh:

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
hey keith, i see how you are now! tell me you will "keep an eye on..." my ladies and then that picture...that hurts my feelings. i thought you were a friend :spank:

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
1,756 Posts
Hey look....Cindy found where they hid Osama Bin Ridin!!!!

Looks like fun folks....hope no one gets really sick this time around.

By the way, Keith had you made any progress with your new addons for the bike yet?

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
THANK YOU, Chris, for organizing!! The behind-the-scenes zoo tour was FAN-TAB-U-LOUS, the route was a lot of fun (even though the cop was waiting for me to mess up), lunch was good, your family is lovely and y'all are great to hang with...too bad I didn't get a pic of Goldsmith riding while doing his Big-X impression.

Hopefully we can do some future rides.

And in case someone was wondering why Chris' screen name is Grizzly, check out his buddy....

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Hey look....Cindy found where they hid Osama Bin Ridin!!!!

Now that's funny!

Looks like fun folks....hope no one gets really sick this time around.

By the way, Keith had you made any progress with your new addons for the bike yet?
Tracy, other than getting the pipes on with Ray's help nothing else has come out of the box's. Still dealing with shop, deck and retaining wall. At this very moment they are replacing the roofs so I have a day off from being in the heat.
Fun...well fine, go have fun without me while I'm slaving at work. :( Glad you all didn't get any tain, these storms have been really bad lately...glad it worked out.

Keith, how you like the pipes?
Ray, I love them, thank you again for helping with the install.

Huh?

I really doubt he was grabbing his wife's rear while riding his bike....really..... :nope:
Well, considering that she is in Canada at the moment, it's kinda far to reach. I had a malfunction :mad: with my :mad:NEW:mad: mesh pants and had to wear my shorts to ride in.

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Darn, I should had looked at this Saturday. I sitted around Sunday morning thinking of somewhere to go. 2unwind, I heard Chris saw you Sunday.
Bill, you didn't miss this ride/event this past weekend. This was done on June 12th :).

BTW, yes, I did see Chris this past Sunday, July 10th. I saw him up ahead of me from Stokesdale to Walnut Cove, NC (darn slow poke cars kept me from catching up with him). Then we went opposite directions, but he pulled into the same stop I was at in Danbury, NC, a short time later.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts