Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uninsured lady pulled in front of me.i.m sure totaled bike,ripped forks right out of trees,raditor gone,tank etc.fratured collar bone,fractured left wrist.went flying over top of car,hit head hard twice.i love my shoei helment.in hosptial all day,going have to go back to have plate put in hand wednesday.just had 1 of those rides where you felt 1 with bike.mt hood was so pretty this morning.have 2witnesses.plus police.DAM!T i loved this bike.oh well i can walk and no back or neck pain.all medical is paid for.both hospital and insurance said so.just want my pearl yellow vtx or another 1 same color.just whinnig right now sorry :banghead:

·
El Chupacabra Lives!
5,687 Posts
Sorry man! +1 bikes can be replaced - glad you made it!

·
Registered
18,990 Posts
even if i can' t ride i''m jones for a bike that i can even now.thanks.
If you are going to go for another VTX I would if it survived get your seat off the bike and put the stock back on.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nephew coming over to get seat windshield lowers backrest and what esle.just went out to look 1st time.frame hitting frt clyinder,so that's it for that one.thanks everyone.painb meds starting to work now.i wish they could have fixed my wrist today,but pretty bad frature and needed another doc.they called one in and said he needed help.oh cp punisher bars coming off 2,not bent

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all gear all the time for me.shoei helment olympia jacket and firstgear overpants.believe me hit head hard and helment worked great can't say enough about shoei now

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry to hear about it. I take you didn't have uninsured motorist coverage. Was she cited? Does she have anything worth taking her to civil court over? It's bad enough that we have to suffer the pain from someone else's idiocy, but having the financial loss just compounds it.

Glad you're OK (mostly) though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
As long as you'll be Ok, That's what is important. You will be back on two wheels before you know it. Good luck and a speedy and full recovery !!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
police took her away from me hauled me offamblunce.have no idea what happento her.shee looked at me on the ground and said she's screwed.i thought that didn't even deserve an answer from me.heard police and witnesses yelling at her

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Glad your ok Rich, and your bike was really pretty too. Hope you will get another one just the way you like it. I bought a shoei from someone on the Cafe last year. I knew they had a good rep from years ago, glad you had one on! Get well as soon as you can. Bry :mosh:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts