Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. Those risers are for C because the C bars are a single unit from the bar ends to the bolts that go through the triple tree. R/S/T bars for the 1300 clamp into the risers (the risers are bolted to the triple tree). If you want risers with pull back, I suggest getting these below. Be careful if you go lower than 4" risers with 1.25" pull back, if you go lower than 4" the risers will make contact with your speedo housing. With these below, you will have to get bolts from home depot, which will be ever so lightly larger than the triple tree hole. With a drill bit, you will need to open up the bolt hole to the bolt size. Don't be afraid to do this, just hold the drill straight and it will take 2 seconds, since you are only opening it up. As long as you let the drill do the work it will self center and easily open up the hole.

Amazon.com: Krator Custom Chrome Motorcycle 1" Handlebar 4.5" Risers Compatible with Honda VTX 1300 C R S RETRO : Automotive

Here they are on my bike (click on the image for the full size version):
[url=]
Thanks for the help. I ordered the set you suggested. I will get them next week some time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. Those risers are for C because the C bars are a single unit from the bar ends to the bolts that go through the triple tree. R/S/T bars for the 1300 clamp into the risers (the risers are bolted to the triple tree). If you want risers with pull back, I suggest getting these below. Be careful if you go lower than 4" risers with 1.25" pull back, if you go lower than 4" the risers will make contact with your speedo housing. With these below, you will have to get bolts from home depot, which will be ever so lightly larger than the triple tree hole. With a drill bit, you will need to open up the bolt hole to the bolt size. Don't be afraid to do this, just hold the drill straight and it will take 2 seconds, since you are only opening it up. As long as you let the drill do the work it will self center and easily open up the hole.

Amazon.com: Krator Custom Chrome Motorcycle 1" Handlebar 4.5" Risers Compatible with Honda VTX 1300 C R S RETRO : Automotive

Here they are on my bike (click on the image for the full size version):
[url=]
Did you have to change any of your cables?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts