Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

321 - 340 of 344 Posts

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
I got HOME about 3:00-ish safe and sound.

Thanks again Bruce, HCL, Bruce Sr, Melissa and everyone who attended. I was 305 miles of Ohio riding I will remember forever.

Hats off to a great start to the 2018 season!

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
1197 miles total this weekend

305 on the Saturday and Sunday rides.

I need to get the number on 2 wheels higher again. I may just take my chances on the rain and bike in to WV.

·
Deplorable member
7,385 Posts
1197 miles total this weekend

305 on the Saturday and Sunday rides.

I need to get the number on 2 wheels higher again. I may just take my chances on the rain and bike in to WV.
I'll ride to WV as it's only a hair over 400 but 500 is the magical trailer # when I have 1 day to get there and 1 day back.

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
I'll ride to WV as it's only a hair over 400 but 500 is the magical trailer # when I have 1 day to get there and 1 day back.

Going by that formula I should trailer as 528 mi one way is the shortest route for me to Welch.

I will definitely have the fairing on no matter what - I need my tunes.

Recalculating ....

·
Super Moderator
5,319 Posts
Deuce, I am looking forward to making the trip next year when I am another 1,200 + miles closer to you. Until then! In the mean time I have to pick and choose my 3,000 mile each way trips and W by God V is a must repeat!!!!!! And I hope to see you there again this year!!!!!!:47b20s0:

·
Deuce
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
Deuce, I am looking forward to making the trip next year when I am another 1,200 + miles closer to you. Until then! In the mean time I have to pick and choose my 3,000 mile each way trips and W by God V is a must repeat!!!!!! And I hope to see you there again this year!!!!!!:47b20s0:
I look forward to seeing you here, it’s a good time on the river for sure. I plan to be in W by God V again this year.

Ride free ride safe

·
Deuce
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Hey, Bruce. I know most of the people but there are some I don't know. Can you re-post the group pic and put names with faces?

Back row
Smitty8076,Epiphysis,SilverF,Joe

Front row
Sylvanus’ Pilot,Paxman11,Ironmk,River13,Hardcore Lora,Baker6x6,Renegade Rick,Abby,

And that’s blaze on the left the pit bull of the river.

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Can you say Motley Crew? (Not the band Motley Crue)

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
We could all wear Halloween masks, and it would be an improvement, lol.

·
Deuce
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
Thanks to River13 and family for hosting this ride...
I broke off from the Sunday group about 3:00... but never made it out of Ohio. I was checking the radar and WVA looked very wet... so I decided to just stay at Ron's, and head back tomorrow.
We just got back from the Chinese Buffet... and I'm relaxing with a small Knob Creek.

Was great to see my 'ol friends, and meet several new ones. I took alot of pics this time, and will get them posted to this thread ASAP (when I'm home).
What happened to those pictures. I know you have a group pic from the Sunday ride to the barn.

Ride free ride safe

·
Fastest Red Club Member
6,987 Posts
Just been busy at work catching up from losing Monday... I'll try to post them tomorrow while I'm watching paint dry....
Time to update that sig pic too when you get your bags done.

·
Too short for my weight
5,316 Posts
They say video unavailable...

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
What they said. No pix, no vids.

321 - 340 of 344 Posts