Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Riverside spring ride 2018

18K views 343 replies 20 participants last post by  Cumberledge101 
#1 ·
Id like to invite everyone to a spring ride on May 4,5,6

Friday will be the day everyone rides in so I plan to have a nice feast here Friday evening. Saturday KSU 8:30 am to head for breakfast after breakfast we will all fuel up and hit the road and ride. I am not going to plan a place to stop for lunch while out riding I think it will be more of an adventure to just find something if they don't have room for everyone we will move on to the next place GPS if we have to. Saturday we will be on the road most of the day and when we finish the ride we will head for the riverside fire and good times with the brothers. Sunday anyone that wants to go to breakfast we can ride to breakfast before everyone heads there own ways.

I will see about having the house in the spring again if that comes threw then I will have 4 beds and couch in there up for grabs again. The cabin will be available regardless there is room for 3 to 4 people down stairs and if someone wants to clime up in the loft probably room for 2 up there. we also have plenty of places to camp for those that want to camp bring a tent we have room for a couple campers for those that have campers can arrange power if needed.

My address is 8075 N. River Rd. Zanesville Ohio 43701
when you put address in GPS make sure that you are on north river road east (SR666) there is a north river road west which is the wrong side of the river. those that will be coming from Zanesville (south) about a mile from Zanesville there is a one lane underpass to come threw slow down and blow the horn so not to get run over.

motel numbers
Fairfield inn (740)453-8770
725 Zane St. Zanesville Oh. 43701

Comfort Inn (740)454-4144
500 Monroe St. Zanesville Oh. 43701

Baymont Inn (740)454-9332
230 Scenic crest Dr. Zanesville Oh. 43701

Hampton Inn (740)453-6511
1009 Spring St. Zanesville Oh. 43701

I'm sure I forgot to mention something there's plenty of time to update.

I hope to see everyone here that was here in October and many more.

See less See more
#11 ·
Probably not but who knows?

If there is an Ohio tech session I'll be at that.

#20 ·
I'd really like to say yes, but at this time, I'll give a def. maybe. I'd like to do the tech session too, but there has been no news on that, either date, or def. location. Maybe someone close to Gastin (facebook) could check to see whats up with that? With the other weekends I've already scheduled away from Linda & her health issues ( holding steady for now)too, that may take me out of this ride.

#16 ·
622 miles one way for me and I'm going as long as all is fine here with old girl. I'll be trailering again though because the bike can take it but 10-12 hours Fri. and another 10-12 hours Sun. plus whatever on Sat. is getting to be too much for an old geezer like myself.

#33 ·
Dangnabbit, Smitty, I thought y'all would have worked that out by now. Is he planning on showing up?

Reactions: River13
#34 ·
Yeah but, you have 2 bikes. Can I borrow one?:stirpot:

#44 ·
My matches are wet. lol.

#46 ·
Umm, which day for IP?

#47 ·
Saturday for IP. I figured most will be arriving on Friday so we will just hang out on the river Friday night unless some want to ride then we will take a nice couple hour ride. Saturday I plan to ride most of the day with a few stops to drink and eat then back to the river for some grilling food and a fire. Sunday if anyone wants to ride before the head home we can do that to.

Ride free ride safe

#77 ·
Charlie, can you put a bump, or refresher for the auction for Bully? Thanks, I'm sure it will help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.