Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Users are reporting this deal is now dead. Price is still 13.99 when you add to the cart, but when you try to check out the price changes to 22.99. No bargain.

1-Gallon Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Heavy Duty Fully Synthetic Motor Oil $9 after $5 rebate + Free Store Pickup

Time to stock up!

Advance Auto Parts has 1 gallon Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Heavy Duty Fully Synthetic Motor Oil for $13.99 (reg. 27.99) and after a $5 rebate, the final price is $8.99 (plus tax). Free in-store pickup when purchased online.

The rebate is good for purchases made by May 31. Limit 2 rebates per person.

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
O'reilly has Havoline Gallons with a Microguard Filter for $13.99, and get a $5 Gift Card in the mail. Upgrade to a Bosch Filter for $2.

This is not Full Synthetic like the Advance Auto Sale above - I just heard the ad for O'Reilly's on the radio this morning and was going to post it, but saw this post and figured we could keep them all in one place.

-Gonz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just tried to purchase the T6 off the web and pick up in store. It was advertised @ $13.99 and when I added to the cart it came up $22.99. Clicked on live chat they said $22.99. Told them to keep it I'd get it somewhere else.

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
Just tried to purchase the T6 off the web and pick up in store. It was advertised @ $13.99 and when I added to the cart it came up $22.99. Clicked on live chat they said $22.99. Told them to keep it I'd get it somewhere else.
Could be regional.. Ill try it here.

-Gonz

·
Registered
18,990 Posts
O'reilly has Havoline Gallons with a Microguard Filter for $13.99, and get a $5 Gift Card in the mail. Upgrade to a Bosch Filter for $2.

This is not Full Synthetic like the Advance Auto Sale above - I just heard the ad for O'Reilly's on the radio this morning and was going to post it, but saw this post and figured we could keep them all in one place.

-Gonz
I have that add sitting on the coffee table right now, they even had the Bosch 3323 filter when I was in the store yesterday.

·
Registered
17,697 Posts
I went to the link, brought up the ad. Checked for availability my local store, they have it @ 22.99. WTF! I can get it at local Wally world for 21.96.

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,810 Posts
Tried the on-line and got the same result $13.99 sale price, but going to0 be charged $22.99. But still better than Mobil 1 syn 10w-40 @ $10 a quart.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone else experienced this oil breaking down really fast? Like within 1K-2K miles... I noticed my last change lasted about 1K before the oil looked like black water - so I went out and did some research, and on Bob the Oil Guy and other places, they are showing it doesn't hold it's weight when used in a motorcycle...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts