Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a bike at this dealer and had a good experience. My tags came in about two weeks after buying the bike and I have gone in several times since and they are always helpful with questions.

They had the engine bars I wanted in stock but that's the only part I've bought there so far. Has anyone else used this shop?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've been using Power Sport Honda in Metuchen. Good sized dealer with bike guys working there. They picked up and delivered back my bike for free last month when I had new tires and service. The free part ends April 1 until September again. Of course I spent about $1000 on the bike but I could tell the difference right away. Worked a lot smoother and handled better(Metzlers). Next time I am in that area, Rt 23, I'll have to stop by. There is another dealer off Rt 15 on the way to Sparta. I'd like to stop there some time.

·
Absentee Moderator
2,005 Posts
There is another dealer off Rt 15 on the way to Sparta. I'd like to stop there some time.
Don't waste your time. They really don't carry anything....parts or accessories. The last time I was in there they didn't even have a VTX on the sales floor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts