Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Link worked here.
I'll be working near Tampa after the 1st so,..Yeah,..I may very well be there myself.

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Planning on going. Taking 2 or 3 buds. Looking forward to tagging up with several friends who live in the area over there. Would be nice to meet you since you couldn't make it to WanderingBears' memorial ride or Jimmie's WV get-together.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will let you all know if I am going for sure.........I will have my new RV toy hauler.......there might be room for one or two to stay there if necessary.......and I know you could pitch a tent overnight there.

·
Super Moderator
9,771 Posts
Give me a shout if you guys are putting something together for this. I'm living about 2 hrs north of there for the winter. I would love to come down and hang with y'all (see that there...I'm becoming a true southern boy).

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
After meeting Spoiler, I have no doubt that he would enjoy being the star in a kissing booth!!! Just do not know if he has enough cash to pay the girls to kiss him, as I know the girls would not be paying him!!!!

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's looking good that I will be there.....a buddy will be coming with me........rides one of those Hardly davwhatever bikes.......if you pm me, I will give you my cell number....and please give me yours........not sure of the schedule, but if there are enough of us, let's have dinner, or beer at the RV!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
No thats what they say when your girl has had to many. BTW went to this fest last year, one of the better ones in the state.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.....is anyone going to be in Sarasota next weekend? my trailer is packed and ready to go.......bringing a buddy and his bike.........we will be there thurs or friday thru the weekend and beyond..........let me know if we are getting together!

·
Super Moderator
9,771 Posts
Epi,

I have no plans to go down to Sarasota at this time. Is there some event occurring down there that weekend? If you want to take a break on the drive down, I am about 10-15 minutes off I-75 and would be delighted to have you and your friend stop by. You can either just rest up here for a while or we could grab a lunch or dinner, whatever fits your plans. I am located about 2-2.5 hrs north of Sarasota a bit off I-75 - same place you visited last year. If you are interested, drop me a note and we can plan the details.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
214 Posts
.....is anyone going to be in Sarasota next weekend? my trailer is packed and ready to go.......bringing a buddy and his bike.........we will be there thurs or friday thru the weekend and beyond..........let me know if we are getting together!
I live about a hour away from there and would love to get together with some of the fellow members. Give me a call I will be able to get down there Sat. & Sun

Vince
727-858-3751
or e-mail
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 81 Posts