Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I put my 1979 Honda on Ebay. The reserve just got met. It looks like she on her way to a new home. Just felt like sharing this so I wont have to talk about it else where. I guess I am on the fence about how I feel. Sorry for making this more into an issue than I should.This bike has been in my family since it drove off the showroom floor. Just saying.. :(:confused::)

Ebay item number 190542777654 Not a link.

·
Registered
243 Posts
79 Honda what? Ok, just looked at your photos that was a pretty bike. Your gonna miss it. :)

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1979 CB 750 K Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Edition. Well Kept and showroom shiney runs like top..

·
X-Bull Rider
1,053 Posts
I wish I would have known you were going to sell. I just bought my Wife a '76 750. I think there is a rule somewhere about to many toys.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i know how you feel, almost. I have a 73 cb750 with only 20,000 miles on it sitting in my garage. It hasnt been run in 10 years, but the thing that keeps me from fixing it up and either using it or selling it is the gas tank is sooooo rusted, and it had been creemed once already about 15 years ago. It hurts me to see it as it is, sort of in a coma. :eek: Bry

·
Registered
386 Posts
My first "real" bike was a 71 CB750 in the metalic brown color. I have been keeping my eyes open for another one, but am not looking for a project, but rather one that is in good to great shape. I'm finding that in that condition, they are gold.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a lot of sweat and cuss words in this bike but I gotta move on forward. Gotta get some cash back, we need a new family vehicle. So since I picked up the VTX, I really like the VTX. The wife hates the CB.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
I had to sell my '79 750F Super Sport, in about '83, and it still hurts me...:icon_cry:

Here's a pic.. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts