Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ed and I went up to The Seattle Bike Show today and it was a great sow and I only spent just over a hundred bucks so it was a great day!
Here are a few pictures of it.

Interesting paint.

This bike has a really cool Tuff look

I wonder how it would handle with these huge tires front and back?

You may want to keep your pant leg away from this belt drive.

A couple old school bikes

Now this would be a blast to ride on a dirt track!!

More cool old bikes

A 1915 Harley

The wall of death Indian

A slightly costomized bike an sidecar

A few of the show from above.

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
You rode up from San Diego to Seattle for a bike show?:icon_yike

You are the man, Marty. Ride Safe:choppersm

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
That 1915 Harley, is almost an exact copy of one featured in AMA this month, they had a cannonball rally for 1915 & earlier model bikes that ran from Kitty Hawk N.C. to the Santa Monica pier in Cal. Could you imagine riding something like that cross-country? Like Charlie said, I too could spend a few days there & not see everything.

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a neat show that I could spend a few days at and never really see it all.
Actually it is not that big I covered it in a few hours.

Cool, thanks for sharing!
Your Welcome!

You rode up from San Diego to Seattle for a bike show?:icon_yike

You are the man, Marty. Ride Safe:choppersm
No I Flew up here for work so I do not have my bike.

That 1915 Harley, is almost an exact copy of one featured in AMA this month, they had a cannonball rally for 1915 & earlier model bikes that ran from Kitty Hawk N.C. to the Santa Monica pier in Cal. Could you imagine riding something like that cross-country? Like Charlie said, I too could spend a few days there & not see everything.
Good eye that is the same bike that did the cannonball run!

Spent a few hours at show today myself. Lots of cool toys to spend money on. Thanks for the pictures.
I saw a few CMA patches there, so I may have even seen ya. :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Great pics Marty! From Eagles to Classic cycles, you had some variety. The bike show pics were really nice, it was nostalgic to see the cb350 pretending to be a cafe racer. lol, and the 100cc Honda Bonnevile record holder. Amazing pics yet again. What camera do you use? Anyway, thanks a lot for posting the pics, i'm 3000 miles away so had to pass on it this time ;)
Ride safe and ride free. :mosh:
Bry

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pics Marty! From Eagles to Classic cycles, you had some variety. The bike show pics were really nice, it was nostalgic to see the cb350 pretending to be a cafe racer. lol, and the 100cc Honda Bonnevile record holder. Amazing pics yet again. What camera do you use? Anyway, thanks a lot for posting the pics, i'm 3000 miles away so had to pass on it this time ;)
Ride safe and ride free. :mosh:
Bry
I use a Lumix DMC-FZ28.
After the bike show we went up to the Snoqualmie Falls and figured that it would be running fast with all the rain that we have been getting up here and we were not let down.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
I use a Lumix DMC-FZ28.
After the bike show we went up to the Snoqualmie Falls and figured that it would be running fast with all the rain that we have been getting up here and we were not let down.

Wow!! Wall paper or screen saver for sure!!

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
I love looking at those old bikes. "Wall of Death" is pretty cool looking. Wonder if it got that name from all the riders who died riding it. Some of those old bikes were nothing more than bicycles with engines strapped them.

·
Registered
310 Posts
this time of year theres no better way to kill a day than to spend it browsing around at a bike show. we've got one coming up this weekend here in western massachusetts,,, you can bet i'll be there. and i'll be glad if i get outta there for less than a hundred bucks !!!:choppersm

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Nice pics Marty... and this must be the same show that will be in Greenville, SC in a few weeks... I'll be heading over there... only about 3 miles from where I work at....

:patriot:

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
Great stuff, Marty! :) love the waterfall picture, too--that was impressive!:icon_eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts