Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to the VTX Cafe.

I'm restoring a 2003 VTX1800S back to stock and need an OEM exhaust. Or at least the major pipe mufflers and covers. Does anyone have it laying around?

Thanks for your responses and leads.

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. Post your location, maybe someone could meet you halfway because shipping is ridiculous.

Reactions: Knox703

· Registered
2003 VTX1800R
33 Posts
I’ve got a set from an 1800N. Fits R/S and looks better, in my opinion. If you send me your zip code, I can get you a shipping quote!

· Registered
18,784 Posts
I’ve got a set from an 1800N. Fits R/S and looks better, in my opinion. If you send me your zip code, I can get you a shipping quote!
FYI: about 6-7 weeks ago, I had a fella from Ft. Collins, Colo. interested in my old used slightly blemished HK3" pipes. I was only asking $200 due to blemishes. The shipping quote from Fedex was $400. Ri-damn-diculous! USPS wouldn't even ship due to package restrictions.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI: about 6-7 weeks ago, I had a fella from Ft. Collins, Colo. interested in my old used slightly blemished HK3" pipes. I was only asking $200 due to blemishes. The shipping quote from Fedex was $400. Ri-damn-diculous! USPS wouldn't even ship due to package restrictions.
I worked a deal with pngpearson and he got the shipping for a fraction of that. Their on the way and hope they look as good as the photos. Seemed like a great guy when we talked on the phone.

· Registered
18,784 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello. New to the VTX Cafe.

I'm restoring a 2003 VTX1800S back to stock and need an OEM exhaust. Or at least the major pipe mufflers and covers. Does anyone have it laying around?

Thanks for your responses and leads.
I have full exhaust from a 2003 VTX1800C if that will work for you. Chrome pipe covers included. Make me an offer! I'm in Chantilly, VA so you don't have to worry about shipping.

ROD

· Registered
18,784 Posts
I have full exhaust from a 2003 VTX1800C if that will work for you. Chrome pipe covers included. Make me an offer! I'm in Chantilly, VA so you don't have to worry about shipping.

ROD
The C exhaust needs the 3 point rear bracket included in order to work on an RST.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

ROD
Hello. Thanks for the offer and we are definitely close by. 1800C are not interchangeable with the other models as I understand it. I did purchase a set that came off an 1800N that should arrive next week. Leaving up the post till I look at them when they arrive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts