Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed several X's sitting here at DSCC around the base (and had a nice silver 1800 parked next to me the other day).

If you're riding and here on the forum hit me up - I'd love to meet some fellow X-Riders especially if you're on the same base as me! We can get a lunch ride planned one day. :choppersm

Also been noticing more X-Riders around the Delaware area. Hit me up gentlemen (or ladies), and we can get some rides in. Maybe if you're one of the same Delaware to DSCC riders as I am we can just ride in together.

·
Bryden, 1800 F
4,394 Posts
Hay I helped on that building. DSCC I helped on the blocking for the grab bars in the bathrooms.
So if they come off I didn't do that one.

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Jester... I'm in Delaware as well. Just got my 1300 on Tuesday so I'm new to things a bit. I was an IT contractor at DSCC for a short time several years ago. There were always a lot of bikers there.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jester... I'm in Delaware as well. Just got my 1300 on Tuesday so I'm new to things a bit. I was an IT contractor at DSCC for a short time several years ago. There were always a lot of bikers there.
Oscar, glad to see another local riding an X and joining the Cafe! We should try and get together this week and meet up. Not only are you local, you work in IT, you ride an X PLUS you're a Steelers fan (I'm originally from NE Ohio and have been a lifelong Steelers fan). Let me know when you have some time to meet and we can definitely get something going. I'm still learning the X myself, but I can definitely run down some things to do, help you out with a few, and point you in the direction other's have gone for help.

Glad you're aboard and Welcome to the brotherhood!

·
Registered
44 Posts
So I've noticed several X's sitting here at DSCC around the base (and had a nice silver 1800 parked next to me the other day).

If you're riding and here on the forum hit me up - I'd love to meet some fellow X-Riders especially if you're on the same base as me! We can get a lunch ride planned one day. :choppersm

I sent you a pm. I may be the silver 1800, I noticed your bike too and asked some co-workers if they knew who it belonged to. Lunch ride would be great in '13.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts